Effective Date: 19 February, 2021
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out a list of acceptable and unacceptable conduct for our Services. If we believe a violation of the policy is deliberate, repeated or presents a credible risk of harm to other users, our customers, the Services or any third parties, we may suspend or terminate your access. This policy may change as Flow grows and evolves, so please check back regularly for updates and changes.
- comply with all Terms and conditions, including the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy;
- comply with all applicable laws and governmental regulations, including, but not limited to, all intellectual property, data, privacy, and export control laws, and regulations promulgated by any government agencies;
- If you upload and disseminate data, only upload and disseminate data to which you own all required rights under law and under contractual and fiduciary relationships (such as proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements) and do so only consistent with applicable law;
- keep passwords and all other login information confidential;
- monitor and control all activity conducted through your account;
- promptly notify us if you become aware of or reasonably suspect any illegal or unauthorized activity or a security breach involving your accounts or teams, including any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of a username, password, or account; and
- permit any third party to access or use your username or password;
- share, transfer or otherwise provide access to an account designated for you to another person;
- Use [F] Sessions to store or transmit any data that may infringe upon or misappropriate someone else's trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property, or that may be tortious or unlawful;
- upload to, or transmit from, [F] Sessions any data, file, software, or link that contains or redirects to a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component or a technology that unlawfully accesses or downloads content or information stored within [F] Sessions or on the hardware of Flow or any third party;
- attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, hack, disable, interfere with, disassemble, modify, copy, translate, or disrupt the features, functionality, integrity, or performance of [F] Sessions (including any mechanism used to restrict or control the functionality of the [F] Sessions), any third party use of the Services, or any third party data contained therein (except to the extent such restrictions are prohibited by applicable law);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to [F] Sessions or related systems or networks or to defeat, avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, or otherwise circumvent any software protection or monitoring mechanisms of [F] Sessions;
- access [F] Sessions in order to build a similar or competitive product or service or copy any ideas, features, functions, or graphics of [F] Sessions;
- use [F] Sessions in any manner that may harm minors or that interacts with or targets people under the age of thirteen;
- engage in activity that incites or encourages violence or hatred against individuals or groups;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing";
- sublicense, resell, time share or similarly exploit [F] Sessions;
- use contact or other user information obtained from the [F] Sessions (including email addresses) to contact users outside of [F] Sessions without their express permission or authority or to create or distribute mailing lists or other collections of contact or user profile information for users for use outside of [F] Sessions; or
- authorize, permit, enable, induce or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
Without affecting any other remedies available to us, we may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a user’s account or access to the Services without notice or liability if we (in our sole discretion) determine that a user has violated this Acceptable Use Policy.